Tuesday, June 29, 2010

D'Backs vs. Tigers 6/19/10


Kate & I decided to go on a road trip to see the Tigers play baseball in Detroit. The reason we picked the weekend we did is because they were playing the Diamondbacks - which is Kate's favorite team! It was a LOT of driving (it's 10 hours from D.C. to Detroit), but we were able to see my mom, my kitties, and meet two of our classmates, Aaron & Darren for breakfast. 


The game was fun, we had incredible seats 25 rows up behind home plate. Kate was able to get her favorite player to sign a picture for her before the game. The picture to the right is of her waiting her turn! The funny part was that the picture he signed was a picture of him signing her t-shirt at a different game!
 
Anyway, we missed the Tigers batting practice so I didn't get any signatures. There was also a wedding held on the field immediately after the game. How much would it cost to do THAT I wonder?!






Kate is moving on the 30th to Mississippi for her post-doctoral position, so I won't see her for awhile. I am going to miss her a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment