Monday, February 22, 2010

Extra Info...

So I've also found out that the girl from D.C. I stayed with in Miami also has matched there! So three out of the five interns at the Mailman Center are from Children's National Medical Center! I am really glad to have people I know moving with me, it makes it so much easier to know at least one or two people right from the start. I probably will room with one or both of them too as the stipend that we get in Miami is not generous, which is putting it mildly ($20K a year). 

Also, my start date is not until September 1st, so I will be spending at least 6 more months in D.C. This is good as my lease in D.C. does not end until Sept; otherwise I'd be paying two rents for a couple of months if I moved earlier. So I finally know what my future will look like, at least for the next year and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment